SHS Web Conf.
Volume 63, 2019Modernism, Modernisation and the Rural Landscape, Proceedings of the MODSCAPES_conference2018 & Baltic Landscape Forum
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||15 April 2019|
- CAPROTTI, F.; KAÏKA, M. 2008. “Producing the ideal fascist landscape: nature, materiality and the cinematic representation of land reclamation in the Pontine Marshes”, Social and Cultural Geography, vol. 9, n° 6: 613-634. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/14649360802292447 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PICK, D. 2005. Rome or Death: The Obsessions of General Garibaldi, London, Jonathan Cape. [Google Scholar]
- ISPRA – DIPARTIMENTO PER IL SERVIZIO GEOLOGICO D’ITALIA; MUNAFÒ, M. (ed.) 2017. Consumo di suolo, dinamiche territoriali e servizi ecosistemici [Land consumption, territorial dynamics and ecosystem services], (Rapporti: 266/2017) Rome, ISPRA. Retrieved from: http://www.isprambiente.gov.it/it/pubblicazioni/rapporti/consumo-di-suolo–dinamiche-territoriali-e-servizi-ecosistemici [available on 11 March 2019]. [Google Scholar]
- ROSENTHAL, E. 2008. “In Italy, A Redesign of Nature to Clean It”, New York Times, 22 September: A5. Retrieved from: https://www.nytimes.com/2008/09/22/world/europe/22marsh.html [available on 11 March 2019]. [Google Scholar]
- CATALDO, S., COPIZ, R., LORITO, A. et al., (eds.), 2014. REWETLAND. wide-area programme for improving the quality of surface water in the Agro Pontino by means of natural purification techniques, (Le Scienze: 18), Latina, Edizioni Belvedere, Latina. Retrieved from: http://www.rewetland.eu/life/life/news/140612_Rewetland-final-publication.pdf [available on September 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- JACOBSEN, K.A.; MYRVOLD, K. (eds.) 2011. Sikhs in Europe. Migration, Identities and Representations, London: Routledge.DOI: https://doi.org/10.4324/9781315609096 [Google Scholar]
- SALA, D.; VALLE, M. 2017. “ ‘An employer? No, we have a master’: the Sikhs secretly exploited in Italy”, The Guardian, 22 December. Retrieved from: https://www.theguardian.com/global-development/2017/dec/22/sikhs-secretly–exploited-in-italy-migrant-workers [available on 11 March 2019]. [Google Scholar]
- PANZINI, F. 1993. Per i piaceri del popolo. L’evoluzione del giardino pubblico in Europa dalle origini al XX secolo [For people’s leisure. The evolution of the public garden in Europe from the origins to the 20th century], Bologna, Zanichelli. [Google Scholar]
- HOHMANN, H.; LANGHORST, J. 2005. “Landscape Architecture: A Terminal Case?”, Landscape Architecture Magazine, vol. 95, n° 4: 26-45. Retrieved from: https://lib.dr.iastate.edu/landscapearchitecture_pubs/15/ [available on 11 March 2019]. [Google Scholar]
- CORNER, J. 1997. “Ecology and landscape as agents of creativity”, in G. Thompson & F. Steiner (eds.), Ecological Design and Planning, New York, John Wiley & Sons: 81-107. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.