SHS Web Conf.
Volume 64, 201914th European Architecture Envisioning Conference (EAEA14 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||26 August 2019|
- Naboni, E. (2014, December). Integration of outdoor thermal and visual comfort in parametric design. In 30th International PLEA Conference (pp. 1–10) [Google Scholar]
- Dolganov, A., & Kagan, P. (2018). On the design of high-rise buildings with a specified level of reliability. In E3S Web of Conferences (Vol. 33, p. 02061). EDP Sciences [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Vigier, T., Siret, D., Moreau, G., & Lescop, L. (2013, August). Sensitive suggestion and perception of climatic effects in virtual urban environments. In Proceedings of the ACM Symposium on Applied Perception (pp. 139–139). ACM [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dunichkin, I. V., Poddaeva, O. I., & Golokhvast, K. S. Studies and evaluation of bioclimatic comfort of residential areas for improving the quality of environment. In Building Simulation (pp. 1–6). Tsinghua University Press [Google Scholar]
- Pham, T., Musy, M., Siret, D., & Teller, J. (2007). Methodology for integrating and analyzing environmental and urban data in 3D GIS. In Proc. of 10th AGILE International Conference on Geographic Information Science [Google Scholar]
- Blocken, B., Stathopoulos, T., & Van Beeck, J. P. A. J. (2016). Pedestrian-level wind conditions around buildings: Review of wind-tunnel and CFD techniques and their accuracy for wind comfort assessment. Building and Environment, 100, 50–81 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Valger S., Fedorov A., & Fedorova N. (2013). Simulation of incompressible turbulent flows in the vicinity of low-flow bodies using PC ANSYS Fluent. Computingtechnology, 18 (5). 27–40 [Google Scholar]
- Cherkina, V., Shushunova, N., & Zubkova, J. (2018). Application of BIM-technologies in tasks of quality management and labour safety. In MATEC Web of Conferences (Vol. 251, p. 06004). EDP Sciences [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Korol, O., Shushunova, N., Lopatkin, D., Zanin, A., & Shushunova, T. (2018). Application of High-tech Solutions in Ecodevelopment. In MATEC Web of Conferences (Vol. 251, p. 06002). EDP Sciences [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Poddaeva, O., Dunichkin, I., & Gribach, J. (2018, June). Conducting calculating and experimental researches of the bioclimatic comfort of the residential area territory. In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (Vol. 365, No. 2, p. 022029). IOP Publishing [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kagan, P. (2018). Monitoring of the development of urban areas with the use of information technology. In MATEC Web of Conferences (Vol. 193, p. 05031). EDP Sciences [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Billen, R., Cutting-Decelle, A. F., Marina, O., De Almeida, J. P., Caglioni, M., Falquet, G., ... & Rabino, G. (2014). 3D City Models and urban information: Current issues and perspectives-European COST Action TU0801 [Google Scholar]
- Miguet, F. (2007). A further step in environment and bioclimatic analysis: the software tool Solene. IBPSA 2007, 3–6 [Google Scholar]
- Poddaeva, O., Churin, P., & Dunichkin, I. (2016). Experimental study of wind loads on unique buildings and structures in Russia. In MATEC Web of Conferences (Vol. 86, p. 02012). EDP Sciences [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Antoniou, N., Montazeri, H., Wigo, H., Neophytou, M. K. A., Blocken, B., & Sandberg, M. (2017). CFD and wind-tunnel analysis of outdoor ventilation in a real compact heterogeneous urban area: Evaluation using “air delay”. Building and Environment, 126, 355–372 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.