SHS Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2019ERPA International Congresses on Education 2019 (ERPA 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- A. Bandura, Self-efficacy: Toward a unifying theory of behavioral change. Psychological Review, 84 (2): 191–215, (1977) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bandura, Exercise of personal and collective efficacy in changing societies. In A Bandura (ed). Self-efficacy in changing societies. New York, NY: Cambridge University Press, (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Rosenberg, The effects of daily homework assignments on the acquisition of basic skills by students with learning disabilities. Journal of Learning Disabilities, 22: 314–323 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Knaus, Do it now! Break procrastination habit. New York, NY: John Wiley & Sons, Inc, (1998) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Milgram, S. Marshevsky, Correlates of academic procrastination: Discomfort, task aversiveness and task capability. Journal of Psychology, 129: 145–155 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Lay, At last, my research article on procrastination. Journal of Research in Personality, 20: 474–495 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Muris, A brief questionnaire for measuring self-efficacy in youths. Journal of Psychopathology and Behavioral Assessment, 23(3):145–149, (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ö. Çelikkaleli M. Gündoğdu B. Kıran Esen, Questionnaire for measuring self-efficacy in youths: Validity and reliability study of Turkish form. Eurasian Journal of Educational Research, 25:62–72, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- D.Ç. Çakıcı, An Examination of the general procrastination behavior and academic procrastination behavior in high-school and university students. Master's thesis. Ankara: Ankara University, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S., Yücel, The analysis of the attitudes of secondary education students towards chemistry assignments. Gazi University Journal of Education, 24 (1): 147–159, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Önen, C. Koçak, Exploratory and confirmatory factor analysis study for the scale of attitudes towards chemistry homework. Middle Eastern & African Journal of Educational Research, 6: 44–59 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Betz, D.A. Luzzo DA, Career assessment and the career decision-making selfefficacy scale. Journal of Career Assessment, 4:413–428, (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Çakıcı, The analysis of social self-efficacy and self-esteem levels of ninth and tenth grade sports and general high school students. Master's thesis. Mersin: Mersin University, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. Alkan, Development of Chemistry Laboratory Self-Efficacy Beliefs Scale. Journal of Baltic Science Education, 15 (3), 350–359, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Singh, R. Udainiya, Self-efficacy and well-being of adolescents. Journal of the Indian Academy of Applied Psychology, 35(2):227–232, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- L. Corno, Looking at homework differently. The Elementary School Journal, 100 (5): 529–548, (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Thelwell, A.M. Lane, N.J.V. Weston, Mood states, self-set goals, self-efficacy and performance in academic examinations. Personality and Individual Differences, 42: 673–583 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.