SHS Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2019ERPA International Congresses on Education 2019 (ERPA 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- F.J. Papa, P.H. Harasym, Medical Curriculum Reform in North America, 1765 to the Present: A Cognitive Science Perspective. Academic Medicine; 74: 154–164 (1999). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Fink, Beyond Small Groups: Harnessing the Extraordinary Power of Learning Teams. In: Michaelsen LK, Knight AB, Fink LD, (Ed.). Team-Based Learning: A Transformative Use of Small Groups. Westport, Connecticut and London: Praeger; (2002). [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Thompson, V.F. Schneider, P. Haidet, R.E. Levine, K.K. McMahon, L.C. Perkowski, B.F. Richards. Team-based learning at ten medical schools: two years later. Medical Education;41:250–7 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Thompson, V.F. Schneider, P. Haidet, L.C. Perkowski, B.F. Richards, Factors Influencing Implementation of Team-Based Learning in Health Sciences Education. Academic Medicine;82(10):53–6 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.L. Seidel, B.F. Richards. Application of team learning in a medical physiology course. Academic Medicine; 76(5): 533–4 (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Nieder, D.X. Parmelee, A. Stolfi, P.D. Hudes. Team-Based Learning in a Medical Gross Anatomy and Embryology Course. Clinical Anatomy; 18: 56–63 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Burgess, D.M. McGregor, C.M. Mellis, Applying Established Guidelines to Team-Based Learning Programs in Medical Schools: A Systematic Review Academic Medicine, April Vol. 89, No. 4 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Hunt, P. Haidet, J.H. Coverdale, B.F. Richards. The effect of using team learning in an evidence- based medicine course for medical students. Teaching and Learning in Medicine;15 (2):131–9 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.R. Willett, G.C. Rosevear, S. Kim. A Trial of Team-Based Versus Small-Group Learning for Second-Year Medical Students: Does the Size of the Small Group Make a Difference?', Teaching and Learning in Medicine; 23(1):28–30 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Khogali. Team-based learning: A practical guide: Guide Supplement 65. 1 Viewpoint. Medical Teacher, Volume 35, Issue 2 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Kaufman. Applying educational theory in practice. In: Cantillon P, Wood D (Ed). ABC of Leraning and Teaching in Medicine. Singapore: Blackwell Publishing Ltd; (2002). [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Vygotsky Mind in Society: The Development of Higher Psychological Processe. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, (1978). [Google Scholar]
- P. Haidet, R.E. Levine, D. X. Parmelee, S. Crow, F. Kennedy, P.A. Kelly, L. Perkowski, L. Michaelsen, B.F. Richards. Perspective: Guidelines for Reporting Team-Based Learning Activities in the Medical and Health Sciences Education Literature, Academic Medicine, Vol. 87, No. 3 / March (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Michaelsen, M. Sweet, D.X. Parmelee. The essential elements of TBL in Team-Based Learning: Small Group Learning's Next Big Step: New Directions for Teaching and Learning, No. 116. Published online in Wiley InterScience, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- F.C. Brobeck, R. Kerschreiter, A. Mojzisch, D. Frey, S. Schulz-Hardt. The Dissemination of Critical, Unshared Information in Decision-Making Groups: The Effects of Pre-Discussion Dissent. European Journal of Social Psychology; 32: 35–56 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Chan, J. Burtis, C. Bereiter. Knowledge Building as a Mediator of Conflict in Conceptual Change. Cognition and Instruction; 15(1): 1–40 (1997). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.K. Michaelsen. Team-based learning for health professions education: A guide to using small groups for improving learning. Sterling, VA: Stylus Publishing, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- D. Parmelee, L.K. Michaelsen, S. Cook, P.D. Hudes. Team Based Learning: A Practical Guide: AMEE Guide No.65, Medical Teacher, 34. 5 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- D.X. Parmelee. Team-based learning in health professions education: Why is it a good fit? In: L.K. Michaelsen, D.X. Parmelee, K.K. McMahon, R.E. Levine (Eds). Team-Based Learning for Health Professions Education: A Guide to Using Small Groups for Improving Learning. Sterling, VA: Stylus Publishing, LLC. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- M. Cooke, D.M. Irby, B. C. O'Brien. Educating physicians: A call for Reform of Medical School and Residency. San Fransisco: Jossey-Bass, (2010). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.