SHS Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2019ERPA International Congresses on Education 2019 (ERPA 2019)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- J.A. Cleland, K. Abe, J.J. Rethans, The use of simulated patients in medical education: AMEE Guide No 42, Medical Teacher, 2009; 31: 477–486 (2009). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- C. Lane, S. Rollnick, The use of simulated patients and role-play in communication skills training: a review of the literature toAugust 2005. Patient Education and Counseling 67 13–20 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Beshgetoor, D. Wade. Use of actors as simulated patients in nutritional counseling. J Nutr Educ Behav. 39 (2):101–102 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Watson, P. Norris, A.G. Granas, A systematic review of the use of simulated patients and pharmacy practice research, The International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 14: 83–93. June (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kinnersley & Pill. Potential of using simulated patients to study the performance of general practitioners, British Journal of General Practice, 43, 297–300 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Howley, J. Martindale. The efficacy of standardized patient feedback in clinical teaching. a mixed methods analysis. Med Educ Online, 9:4356 (2004). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Michael, E. Pagano, S.H. Campbell, L.M. Currie, E. Chamberlim, C.A. Pates. Validating the health communication assessment tool (HCAT). Clin Simul Nurs, 11:402–410 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Eagles, S.A. Calder, S. Wilson, J.M. Murdoch, P.D. Sclare. Simulated patients in undergraduate education in psychiatry. Psychiatr Bull, 31:187–190 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Ryan, N. Walshe, R. Gaffney, A. Shanks, L. Burgoyne, C.M. Wiskin. Using standardized patients to assess communication skills in medical and nursing student. BMC Med Educ, 10:24 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Turan, S. Üner, M. Elçin. The impact of standardized patient feedback on student motivational levels. Balkan Med J, 28:43–48 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Kruijver, A. Kerkstra, J.J. Kerssens, C.C. HoItkamp, J.M. Bensing, H. B. Wiel Communication between nurses and simulated patients with cancer: evaluation of a communication training programme. Eur J Oncol Nurs, 5:140–150. (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Hsu, W.H. Chang, S.I. Hsieh. The effects of scenario-based simulation course training on nurses' communication competence and self-efficacy: a randomized controlled trial. J Prof Nurs, 31:37–49 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.