SHS Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2019ERPA International Congresses on Education 2019 (ERPA 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- R. García, Revista Digital Innovación y Experiencias Educativas, 29 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization, UNESCO strategy on education for health and well-being: contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (2016) [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization, Health Promotion. Glossary (1998) [Google Scholar]
- F. Castillo, La escuela promotora de salud [ The health promoting school] (1998). [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Leger, L. Kolbe, A. Lee, D. McCall, I. Young, School health promotion: achievements, challenges and priorities (2007). [Google Scholar]
- C. Rosales, Innovación Educativa 24, 289–303 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.