SHS Web Conf.
Volume 66, 2019ERPA International Congresses on Education 2019 (ERPA 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 August 2019|
- L. Cobb, C. Steele, Exploiting the fringe: flipping, microcredentials, and MOOCs, Carrboro, NC, Tagoras (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Smith, The efficacy of a flipped learning classroom (Doctoral dissertation, McKendree University, Illinois, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- J. O'Flaherty, C. Phillips, The use of flipped classrooms in higher education: A scoping review, The Int. And High Educ., 25 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- J. Bergmann, J., A. Sams, Flipped learning: Gateway to student engagement, (International Society for Technology in Education, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Freeman, S.L. Eddy, M. McDonough, M.K. Smith, N. Okoroafor, H. Jordt, et al., Active learning increases student performance in science, engineering, and mathematics, Proceedings Nat. Aca. Scie., 23 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- R. Yilmaz, Knowledge sharing behaviors in e-learning community: Exploring the role of academic self-efficacy and sense of community, Comp. In Hum. Beh., 63 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. Sandrone, J.V. Berthaud, C. Carlson, J. Cios, N. Dixit, A. Farheen, J. Kraker, J. W.M. Owens, G. Patino, H. Sarva, D. Weber, L.D. Schneider, Education Research: Flipped classroom in neurology, Neurol., 93 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Yilmaz, Exploring the role of e-learning readiness on student satisfaction and motivation in flipped classroom, Comp. In Hum. Beh., 70 (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.