SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Logistics Technologies at Transport and Industry Enterprises|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Stavnichy Yu.A. Transport systems of the cities / Yu.A. Stavnichy. – M.: Stroyizdat, 1990. – 224 pages. [Google Scholar]
- Karayeva M. R. of Managing Dynamically Changing Traffic Flows / Masculine Karayeva, N.V. Napkhonenko, V. Perevoznyuk//International Journal of Engineering & Technology. - 2018. - Vol. 7, Is. 4.3. - P. 222-227. [Google Scholar]
- Napkhonenko N.V. Agricultural Cargo Transportation Logistics System Development / N.V. Napkhonenko, D.M. Zagirnyak, M.R. Karayeva//International Journal of Engineering & Technology. - 2018. - Vol. 7, Is. 4.3. - P. 185-190. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Karayeva M. R. Use of mathematical tools for the solution of tasks of the organization and management city passenger traffic / Masculine of Karayev//the Messenger of the Rostov state economic university (RINH). – 2015. – No. 1 (49). – Page 31-36. [Google Scholar]
- Efficiency of operation and functioning of the system of an indirect transport flow regulation and control / S.V. Zhankaziev [et al] // International Journal of Applied Engineering Research. – 2017. – Vol. 12, Is. 13. – P. 3645-3652. [Google Scholar]
- Karayeva M. R., Napkhonenko N.V. Optimization of the organization and management of the system of passenger traffic transport enterprise / Masculine Karayeva, N.V. Napkhonenko//Vestn. YuRGTU (NPI). It is gray. Sots. - экон. sciences. – 2015. – No. 2. – Page 29-31. [Google Scholar]
- Ureychik V.V., Ureychik V.M. About management on the basis of genetic search//Automatic equipment and telemechanics. – 2001. – No. 10. [Google Scholar]
- Remarks by Jesse Anderson, Board Member, Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority at APTA Transit Board Members Conference, Memphis, Tenn., July 2005. [Google Scholar]
- The Swedish Board of Housing, Building and Planning BFS 2004:15 ALM 1 Sweden, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Gwynne Richards, Susan Grinsted. The Logistics and Supply Chain Toolkit: Over 90 Tools for Transport, Warehousing and Inventory Management. 2013. 313 P. [Google Scholar]
- Andreas Fink, Franz Rothlauf. Advances in Computational Intelligence in Transport, Logistics, and Supply Chain Management (Studies in Computational Intelligence Volume 144- Springer). – 2008. – C. 131. [Google Scholar]
- Jalel Euchi. Metaheuristics to solve some variants of vehicle routing problems: Metaheuristics algorithms for the optimization of some variants of logistics and transport problems Paperback. – 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Hans-Otto Günther, Kap Hwan Kim. Container Terminals and Automated Transport Systems: Logistics Control Issues and Quantitative Decision Sup-port. Springer 2010. – 359 p. [Google Scholar]
- Issa Baluch and Charles H.W. Edwards. Transport Logistics: The Wheel of Commerce. 2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.