SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Logistics Technologies at Transport and Industry Enterprises|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- L.B. Mirotin. Integrated logistics of accumulative and distributive complexes (warehouses, transport hubs, terminals). M.: Examination, 448 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- N.P.Zhuravlev, O.B. Malikov. Transport and cargo systems. M – the Route, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Malikov. Warehouses and cargo terminals. M.: – Business-Pressa publishing house. (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Gadzhinsky. Modern warehouse. Organization, technology, steering and logistics. M.: – Shopping Mall Velbi, Publishing house the Avenue, – 2005. [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Trunina, V.G. Zagoryansky, E.L. Zaroryanskaya, D.V. Maloshtan: International Journal of Engineering & Technology, 7., 4.3, 537-540 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Napkhonenko. Scientific thought of the Caucasus, 1, 82-94 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- T.A.Prokofieva, O.M. Lopatkin. Logistics of transport and distributive systems: Regional aspect, M.: RKonsult, 400 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Dybskaya [etc.]. Logistics: integration and optimization of logistic business processes for deliveries. M.: Eksmo, 939 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Velmozhin, V.A.Beeps, L.B. Mirotin. Theory of the organization and steering of automobile transportations: logistic aspect of formation of transportation processes. Volgograd: RPK «Politekhnik», 179 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D. Shekhter. Logistics. Management skill supply chains. M.: Alpina, 452 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. M. Nerush. Supply and transport: effective interaction. M.: Economy, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- J.Evers, L.Loeve, D.Lindeijer. New Logistic Control: Concepts, Architecture and Logistics Programming. 3-th Intermational Meeting for Researth in Logistics. Trois-Rivieres, Canada, 15 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bauersosk, D. Klos. Logistics: the integrated chain of the deliveries. M.: CJSC Olympe-business, 640 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- E.A.Kravchenko, A.V.Woman’s, E.N. Ushmayev. Basic researches, 12, 61-65 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Element R. Basic, D.Cox, R. Brown. Information and risk in the marketing. M.: Finstatinform, 374 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Bakayev. Mathematical methods in planning and economic calculations. M.: Science. 223 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Napkhonenko, D.M. Zagirnyak. International Journal of Engineering & Technology. 7, 4.3, 185-190 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.Kabashkin. Logistics. 3 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Napkhonenko. Izv. higher education institutions. Sowing. - Kavk. region. Tekhn. Sciences, Special issue, 141-146 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- H.Yu. Eldarkhanov. Transport and logistics: monograph. Tambov: Diploma, 214 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Napkhonenko. Scientific thought of the Caucasus, 1, 82-94 (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.