SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management of socio-Economic Systems in the Conditions of Neo-Industrialization and Globalization (Man, Technology, Economics)|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- N.N. Kozak, Staff planning. Top-manager’s library, 60 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.P. Migus, S.A. Chernenko, Business inform, 10, 357-362 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Balabanova, Staff management: textbook, 512 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Vuchkovych-Stadnyk, Staff evaluation: clear algorithm of actions and quality practical solutions, 192 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Hrishnova, Human resources management: problems, theory and practice, 7, 42–50 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Staff evaluation: [Electronic resource]. – Available at: https://hrliga.com/index.php?module=profession&op=view&id=1831 [Google Scholar]
- H.V. Nazarova. Growth and use of managerial staff – strategical approach: monographs, 216 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.Ia. Kybanov, Corporate staff management: actual technologies of employment, adaptation and attestation: textbook, 360 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Havrysh, Staff management technologies: monographs, 528 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. Krushelnitska, Staff management: Textbook, 304 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.Ia. Chevhanova, Efficient economy, 4 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.