SHS Web Conf.
Volume 67, 2019Fifteenth Scientific and Practical International Conference “International Transport Infrastructure, Industrial Centers and Corporate Logistics” (NTI-UkrSURT 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Management of socio-Economic Systems in the Conditions of Neo-Industrialization and Globalization (Man, Technology, Economics)|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Official bulletin of Ukraine, 70, 34 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. O. Klyachenko, O. V. Zozulov, Consumer Loyalty to the Brand Program, 28 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Knyazyk, T. V. Lebid, Formation of consumer loyalty as one of the directions of increasing profitability of the enterprise, 86-90 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K. V. Gurdjian, Essence and types of loyalty, 78-86 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Aaker, Creation of strong brands, 320 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ansoff, New corporate strategy, 416 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Meskon, M. Albert, F. Hedouri, Fundamentals of Management, 702 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- B. Carloff, Business Strategy: Concept, Content, Symbols, 239 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- T. V. Kalinescu, U. A. Romanovskaya, O. D Kirilov, Strategic potential of the enterprise: formation and development, 272 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rossiter, L. Percy, Advertising and promotion of goods, 136-143 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Skobeleva, Measuring loyalty to the brand according to the “residual promoter index” method by Frederick F. Reichheld, available at: http://www.satio.by/publications/researches/76.html [Google Scholar]
- P. Kotler, Marketing 3.0: from products to consumers and further -to the human soul, 240 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. E. Taylor, A Six-Segment Message Strategy Wheel, 7-12 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- G. Minzberg, D. Quinn, S. Goshall, Strategic Process: Concepts, Problems, Solutions, 684 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. V. Romat, Advertising, 496 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Data of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine, 24, 155 (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.