SHS Web Conf.
Volume 68, 20197th International Interdisciplinary Scientific Conference SOCIETY. HEALTH. WELFARE
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Health: Public Health and Health Promotion|
|Published online||25 November 2019|
- M. De Camargo Cancela, D.L. de Souza, M.P. Curado, International incidence of oropharyngeal cancer: a population-based study. Oral Oncol. 48(6), 484–490 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Solomon, R.J. Young, D. Rischin, Head and neck squamous cell carcinoma: Genomics and emerging biomarkers for immunomodulatory cancer treatments. Semin. Cancer Biol. 52(Pt 2), 228–240 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Chaturvedi, G. D'Souza, M.L. Gillison, H.A. Katki, Burden of HPV-positive oropharynx cancers among ever and never smokers in the U.S. population. Oral Oncol. 60, 61–67 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Gillison, et al., Evidence for a causal association between human papillomavirus and a subset of head and neck cancers. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 92, 709–720 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Gillison, et al., Distinct risk factor profiles for human papillomavirus type 16-positive and human papillomavirus type 16-negative head and neck cancers. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 100, 407–420 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Herrero, et al., IARC Multicenter Oral Cancer Study Group. Human papillomavirus and oral cancer: The International Agency for Research on Cancer multicenter study. J. Natl. Cancer Inst. 95, 1772–1783 (2003) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Cohan, S. Popat, S.E. Kaplan, et al., Oropharyngeal cancer: current understanding and management. Current Opinion in Otolaryngology & Head and Neck Surgery. 17, 88–94 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Szybiak, P. Trzeciak, W. Golusiński, Role of extended histological examination in the assessment of local recurrence of tongue and floor of the mouth cancer. Reports of Pract. Onc. and Radiotherapy. 17(6), 319–323 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Benhamou, N. Laraqui, M. Touhami, et al., Tobacco and cancer of the larynx: a prospective survey of 58 patients. Rev. Laryngol. Otol. Rhinol. (Bord). 113(4), 285–8 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- W. Winkelstein, Smoking and cervical cancer—current status: a review, Am. J. Epidemiol. 131, 945–957 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Kuper, P. Boffetta, H.O. Adami, Tobacco use and cancer causation: association by tumour type. J. Intern. Med. 252, 206–224 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.J. Farsi, M.C. Rousseau, N. Schlecht, et al., Aetiological heterogeneity of head and neck squamous cell carcinomas: the role of human papillomavirus infections, smoking and alcohol. Carcinogenesis. 38(12), 1188–1195 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Panesar, Oropharyngeal Squamous Cell Carcinoma. US Pharm. 43(8), HS2-HS6 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F. Dayyani, et al., Meta-analysis of the impact of human papillomavirus (HPV) on cancer risk and overall survival in head and neck squamous cell carcinomas (HNSCC). Head Neck Oncol. 2, 15 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Ang, J. Harris, R. Wheeler, et al., Human papillomavirus and survival of patients with oropharyngeal cancer. N. Engl. J. Med. 363, 24–35 (2010) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.