SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- S. Pyatakov, Vzglyad, Murmansk, Russia appeals to Chinese tourists. Retrieved from: https://vz.ru/economy/2017/9/1/885188.html (2017) [Google Scholar]
- RF Tourism Association analytical data. Retrieved from: https://www.atorus.ru/ratings/presentation_analitics.html (2019) [Google Scholar]
- FZ-132 On tourism standards in RF (amended). Retrieved from: http://base.garant.ru/136248/ (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Polar Tourism Guides Association. Official website: https://polartourismguides.com (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Blache Constraints, Linguistic Theories, and Natural Language Processing In: D.N. Christodoulakis (eds) Natural Language Processing – NLP 2000. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 1835. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, 221–232 [Google Scholar]
- Aurora Hunting Tours. Murmansk. Services and fees. Retrieved from: https://www.aurorahuntingtour.ru/?lang=en (2019) [Google Scholar]
- The Northern Lights Tour. Kola Peninsula of Russia, Murmansk city. Retrieved from: https://nordtours.ru/en/ (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E. Shohamy, S. Waksman Linguistic landscape as an ecological arena. Modalities, meanings, education, In Linguistic landscape. Expanding the scenery, 313–330, (Oxon: Routledge, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- J.-P Mailhac The formulation of translation strategies for cultural references. In C. Hoffmann (Ed.), Language, culture and communication in contemporary Europe 132–151(Clevedon: Multilingual Matters, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ranzato The Translation of Cultural References in the Italian Dubbing of Television Series (Imperial College London, 2014), 93–102 [Google Scholar]
- S. Taviano English as a Lingua Franca: Implications for Translator and Interpreter Education, The interpreter and translator trainer, 7 (Routledge, 2014), 155–167 [Google Scholar]
- W. Baker Culture and Identity through English as a Lingua Franca: Rethinking Concepts and Goals in Intercultural Communication, DELF, 8 (Walter de Gruyter GmbH & Co KG, 2015), 5–12 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.