SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- S.K. Gural, Bulletin of the Pedagogical University of Culture and Science, Discourse analysis in the light of synergistic vision, 6, 13–17. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.V Sergeyev, N.S. Olizko, Bulletin of NSTU, Text, hypertext and intertext in the works UH J. Morrison 430. 33–38., (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Bulyko, Over 25 thousand words and phrases, Modern dictionary of foreign words. 848, (Martin, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Radzikhovskaya, Functional-semantic category of reciprocity in modern Russian: a quantum synergistic aspect. (Prometheus, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.K. Radzikhovskaya Strategies for the development of methods of teaching Russian language in the context of modern educational standards, On synergy of language studies, 512 (FORUM, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.K. Gural, Bulletin of NITU, Synergetic and Lingvosynergetics, 302, 7–9. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.M Voskerchyan., L.D. Babakova., B.N. Morenko., E.I. Kotova, Sociocultural and philological aspects in the educational and scientific context. First International Forum in Japan on Russian Studies, Culture, Pedagogy, Lingvosynergetics in the methodology of teaching Russian as a foreign language, 152–154. (Tanaka Print, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Antipov, Siberian Journal of Philology, Synergetic Linguistic Form (to clarify the concept of “natural phonology“), 3, 145–158, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Alekseeva Problems of studying a living Russian word at the turn of the millennia: materials of the Intern. scientific Conf., October, Formation of experience with bachelors: a synergistic approach in the practice of teaching methods of the Russian language, 28–29, 274–278. (Voronezh, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Sychugova Problems of studying a living Russian word at the turn of the millennium: materials of the Intern. scientific Conf., October Studying words as units of language and speech in the light of linguistic-cognitive and synergetic approaches 28–29, 332-337, (Voronezh, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Bronnik A cognitive-synergistic approach to language: philosophical and methodological analysis (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Eremeeva, Implementation of modern approaches to teaching Russian language taking into account traditions of the national methodology: To the 190th anniversary of the birth of F.I. Buslaeva: materials scientific practical conf. March 20-21, Fundamental categories of methodology and their implementation in the innovative development of teaching Russian language, 2008, (MPGU: REMDER, 2008.) [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Sychugova Dictionary of Arts. 452, (VSU, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- L.P. Sychugova Cognitive dictionary of architecture. 293, (OOO Raduga-PRESS, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Khodyakova, Polyphony of methodical approaches to teaching Russian: materials of International scientific and practical conf. March, Polyphony of methodological approaches in the preparation of the future teacher of Russian as a foreign language 15–16, 2012, 452, (MPGU: REMDER, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Charandin, Questions of cognitive linguistics, The dynamic nature of conceptualization and categorization as the basis of human speech activity, 1, 75–81, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Alefirenko, Philology and Culture. Philology and Culture, Event Synergetics of Text Implicitness in Linguopoetic Illumination, 1 (23), 114–119. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- 18. P.A. Florensky Pillar and statement of truth : 2, 447 (M., 1990) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Nikolenko, Parcelled phrases in the aspect of business communication, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 483. Retrieved from: https://iopscience.iop.org/artticle/10.1088/1757-899X/483/1/012106/pdf, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.