SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- A.A. Zaliznyak, Questions of linguistics, The Phenomenon of Ambiguity and Ways to Describe it, 2, 20–45 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Reboul, Pragmatics at its Interfaces, Is implicit communication a way to escape epistemic vigilance?, 17, 91–112 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Capone, Indirect Reports and Pragmatics in the World Languages, On the social praxis of indirect reporting, 19, 3–20 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Kondrashova, Text Processing and Cognitive Technologies: Collected papers (Materials of the VIII International Conference ‘Cognitive Modeling in Linguistics'), To the Problem of Classifying Types of Implicit Information, 11 (1), 245–252 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Prosvirkina, OSU Bulletin, “ImplicitMeanings” of Verbal Communication, 11 (147), 116–119 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N. Fairclough, Language and Power (Longman, London, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- R. Wodak,, Discourse as Social Interaction, Critical Discourse Analysis 2, 259–284 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Karasik, Language of Social Status (Institute of Linguistics, USSR Academy of Sciences, Volgograd Pedagogical Institute, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shabat-Savka, Psycholinguistics, Psycholinguistic Dimension of Communicative Intention: Speaker's Substance andSyntaxing, 24 (2), 321–339 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Sasamoto, D. Wilson, Lingua, Little Words: Communication and procedural meaning Introduction, 175, 1–4 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H.-G. Gadamer, Truth and Method (Progress, Moscow, 1988) [Google Scholar]
- J. Huizinga, Homo Ludens. Articles on the History of Culture (Progress-Traditsiya, Moscow, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Sapogova, Proceedings of Tula State University. Series: Psychology, Components of Language Game and Their Role in Creating Comic Effect, 3, 215–224 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.Z Sannikov, The Russian Language in the Mirror of the Language Game (Languages of Slavic culture, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Slyshkin, From Text to Symbol: Linguocultural Concepts of Precedent Texts in Consciousness and Discourse (Academia, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- R.O. Jacobson, Linguistics and Poetics. Structuralism: Pros and Cons: Collection of Articles (Progress, Moscow, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- H.H. Clark, Speech Acts and Hearer's Beliefs. Mutual Knowledge (Academic Press, London, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- Sigov, Game. Modern Western Philosophy (Politizdat, Moscow, 1991) [Google Scholar]
- V. Tsakona, Lingua, Intertextuality and/in political jokes, 203, 1–15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang, H. Ma, Perspectives-studies in Translation Theory and Practice, Intertextuality in retranslation, 26, 576–592 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.