SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- L.V. Bazarova, IEJME, Religious ideas in contemporary pedagogy: the specificity of moral concepts of God in the Protestant, Orthodox and Islamic linguocultures, 11. 6. 1681–1689 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Vinogradov, RusInst., The History of Words: ab. 1500 words and word combinations and over 5000 related words, 1138 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Gumerovna, B.A. Anvarovna, SocSc., Verbal phraseological units of the Russian and English languages, 11 (15). 3734–3737 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Fefilov, Sc., Introduction to Cogitology, 240 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Bazarova, PSPI, Concepts “God” and “Devil” in English, Russian, Tatar and Turkish Phraseological Units of Adjective Type, 2. 124–130 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kolesov, The Concept of Culture: Image - Concept - Symbol, 16. 30–40 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Lossky, Trib., The Mystical Theology of the Eastern Church, Issue 1. 90–97 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.S. Stepanov, Ac., Semiotics. Anthology, 702 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Dal, Astr., The Explanatory Dictionary of the Russian Language, 348 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kunin, English-Russian Phraseological Dictionary, 1210 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Dal, Eksmo, Proverbs and Sayings of the Russian People, 640 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Isanbet, Tatar Phraseological Dictionary, 235 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Baskakov, Turkish-Russian Dictionary: 200 000 words and word combinations, 960 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Bazarova, The Comparative Analysis of Substantive Phraseological Units with the Component “God” in Russian, English, German, Tatar and Turkish, 6 (60). 69–71 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Lubenskaya, Russian-English Phraseological Dictionary, 1056 (AST-PRESS UNIGA, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Vakhrusheva, The Correlation between the Concepts “Destiny” and “God” (historical aspect), 298–301 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- G.Kh. Akhatov, Tatar Phraseological Dictionary, 176 (1982) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.