SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- Mc Luhan, H Marshall, Hybrid Energy: Les Liaisons Dangereuses, Understanding Media: The Extensions of Man. 5.. (NY: McGraw Hill, 1964) [Google Scholar]
- W. Benjamine The Work of Art in the Age of Mechanical Reproduction, Illuminations 211–244. Retrieved from: http://web.mit.edu/allanmc/www/benjamin.pdf (London: Fontana, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ponese. The Southern Journal of Philosophy, Navigating the Unknown: Towards a Positive Conception of Anonymity, 51, 3 320–344. Retrieved from:https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/sjp.12035 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ponese,. Journal of Social Philosophy, The Ties That Blind: Conceptualizing Anonymity 45 3, 304–322.Retrieved from: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/josp.12066 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Malushko, O. Maletina, V. Tsybaneva, Advances in Social Science Education and Humanities Research (ASSEHR), Teaching Discussion Skills As Part Of Further Teachers' Training, 97, 175–180 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C.R. Scott., Communication Theory, To Reveal or Not to Reveal: A Theoretical Model of Anonymous Communication., 8,4, 381–407, (1998). [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Zheltukhina, L.G. Vikulova, S.V. Mikhailova, L.A. Borbotko, A.R. Masalamova. XL inguae,. Communicative theatre space in the linguistic and pragmatic paradigm. 10,2, 85–100 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Burnett, L. Illingworth. Knowledge and Process Management, Anonymous knowledge sharing in a virtual environment: a preliminary investigation, 15,1, 1–11 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Burgoon, Human Communication Research, Rejoinder to Levine Clare et al. Comparison of thePark–Levine Probability Model Versus InterpersonalDeception Theory: Application to DeceptionDetection, 41,3, 327–349.(2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Van Swol, M.T. Braun, Journal ofCommunication, Channel Choice, Justification ofDeception, and Detection, 64,6, 1139–1159.Retrieved from::https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/14602466(2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Rains, C.R. Scott, Communication Theory, To Identify or Not to Identify: A Theoretical Model of Receiver Responses to Anonymous Communication., 17,1,. 61–91 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Nogami, F. Yoshida, Journal of Applied Social Psychology, The pursuit of self-interest and rule breaking in an anonymous situation., 43,4,. 909–916. Retrieved from: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/jasp.12056 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Issers.LKI.Communicative strategies andtactics of Russian speech. M., (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mohammad, C. Vasquez.Journal of Sociolinguistics, ‘Rachel's not here’: Constructeddialogue in gossip, 19,3,.351–371. Retrievedfrom:https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/josl.12125 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Vendler., Issues in the philosophy of language, Illocutionary suicide (1976) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.