SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- E.A. Mukhtasarova, F.G. Safin, State of modern Russian youth tolerance, European Proc. of Social and Behavioural Sci. (RPTSS 2018 – Int. Conf. on res. paradigms transformation in social sci.), 50, pp. 206–213 (2018). DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2018.12.262018 [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Shaidullina, A.F. Amirov, V.S. Muhametshin, K.T. Tyncherov, Designing Economic Socialization System in the Educational Process of Technological University European J. of Contemporary Ed., 6(1), 149–158 (2017). DOI: 10.13187/ejced.2017.1.149 [Google Scholar]
- S.Ç. Mengü, M. Mengü, The importance of international distance learning for the development of intercultural communication, Turkish Online J. of Educational Technology (December Special Issue INTE), 3, 726–745 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kut, N. Kunanets, V. Pasichnik, V. Tomashevskyi, The procedures for the selection of knowledge representation methods in the “virtual university” distance learning system, Advances in Intelligent Systemsand Computing, 754, 713–723 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Parfenov, E.V. Markin, Professional competences in personality structure of higher school teacher, Theory and practice of physical culture, 9, 17 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ireson, K. Rushforth, Private tutoring at transition points in the English education system: Its nature, extent and purpose, Res. Papers in Education, 26(1), 1–19 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Guseinova, Organizational and pedagogical conditions for the development of professional competencies in the technical students' individual work through the example of studying the discipline «Hydraulics and fluid mechanics», European J. of Contemporary Education, 7(1), 118–126 (2018). DOI: 10.13187/ejced.2018.1.118 [Google Scholar]
- A. Balalaev, M. Parenyuk, I. Arslanov, A. Ziyatdinov, Mass and heat-insulation properties of the bodies of passenger and insulated railway cars made of vacuum honeycomb panels, J. of Applied Engineering Science, 16(1), 50–59 2018). DOI:10.5937/jaes16-13888 [Google Scholar]
- M.G. Zaragoza, H.-K. Kim, H.J. Hwang, E-learning adaptation and mobile learning for education, Studies in Computational Intelligence, 788, 27–36. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Yusupov, Resource of Russian religious and philosophical tradition in constructive relationship with west, European Proc. of Social and Behavioural Sci. (RPTSS 2018 – Int. conf. on res. paradigms transformation in social sci.), 50, pp. 1402–1408 (2018). DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2018.12.171 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.