SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- G.R. Eremeevaet al., “Pedagogical conditions necessary for training teachers to manage the development of intellectually gifted students,” Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research (ASSEHR), 97, 37–41, November 2017). [Google Scholar]
- L. Ibragimova, I. Skobeleva, “Conditions for creation and development of media culture in students of secondary professional education”, Mediaobrazovaniye, 1, 89–94. ( (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Ibgragimova, I.E. Skobeleva, Electronic educational resources as an essential element ensuring qulaity of future middle ranking professionals, Vestnik Nizhnevartovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 3, 16–20, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Gorbunovaet al., A model of advanced training for teachers with related training in information and communication technologies, Vestnik Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta kultury i iskusstv, 6, 117–121, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Bolotov, To the reforms in pedagogical education, Psikhologicheskaya nauka i obrazovaniye, 19, issue 3, 32–40, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Serikov, Personal development education as a culturological educational model, Izvestiya Vogogradskogo gosudarstvennogo pedagogicheskogo universiteta, 2 (106), (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.Ya. Sinenko, A modern model of advanced training for education professionals, Professionalnoye obrazovaniye v Rossii i za rubezhom, 1(1), 91–93, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Mayer, Profesional deformations of preschool teachers, 128, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Dovbysh, Customized pathway of teachers' professional growth: problem statement, Upravleniye obrazovaniyem: teoriya i praktika, 2 (30), 5–11, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Petunin, Professional challenges of teachers in the course of introducing Federal State Education Standards of General Education, Sovremenniye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya, 1, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Vinogradova, Study of professional challenges encourntered by teachers in basic school, Sovremenniye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya, 4, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Shchedrovitskiy, A system of pedagogical studies: a methodological analysis, Pedagogika i logika, 16–22, (1993). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Mayer, Personal development of teachers as a way to prevent professional challenges in higher educaiton institution, Vestnik RMAT, 3, 94–99, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Zeer, Profession psychology, 306. , (2003). [Google Scholar]
- S.E. Dovbysh, “ Event-based approach to the teacher's work: The open educational technology «Event-Resource Mapping»”, Education Management: Theory and Practice, 4(28), 7–29, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.