SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- O.A. Artem'eva, M.N. Makeeva, R.P. Mil'rud. Methodology of the organization of professional training of the expert on the cross-cultural communication basi. Izd-vo Tamb. gos. tehn. un-ta, 160, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Bashkirova. Ways of increasing the motivation of students to study a foreign language in the Technical University. Omsk Sc. Bulletin. Series Society. History. Modernity. 3, 85–88, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Wang. Study on Students' Integrative Motivation for College English Learning in Chinese Universities. 2nd Int. Conf. on Appl. Soc. Sc. Res, 11–13, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Gardner. Social Psychology and Second Language Learning: The Role of Attitudes and Motivation. London: Edward Arnold (1985) [Google Scholar]
- M. Jin. A Case Study of Non-English Major College Students' Motivation in English Language Learning. Open J. of Mod. Ling. 4, 252–259, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Zimnyaya. Psychological aspects of educating the foreign language speaking. Prosveshhenie, 327, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Verbitskiy, N.A. Bakshaeva. Development of students' motivation in context education. Vysshaya shkola, 200, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lamb. The motivational dimension of language teaching. Lang. teach. 50 (3), 301–346, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.O. Onal. Motivation of non-language universities' students to the foreign languages studying. Novosibirsk, 140, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Leont'ev. Demands, motives, emotions. Izdatelstvo, 429, (MGU 1981) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Benson. Attitudes and motivation towards English: a survey of Japanese Freshmen. RELC J. 2(1) (1991) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Kaminskaya. Forming the positive motivation to foreign language learning: autoref.diss. ped. sciences cand., 16, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Brousseau. Theory of Didactical Situations in Mathematics. Springer Neth, 306, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Yi Liu. Motivation and Attitude: Two important non-intelligence factors to arouse students' potentialities in learning English. Cr. Ed. 5(14), 1249–1253, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- The self-assessment grid. Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).Council of Europe, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.