SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- N. Kim, A. Narushevich, Linguistic means of evaluation of quantity in texts containing numerical lexemes, SHS Web of Conferences 50, 01115 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Dickey, L. Janda, Slavic aspectual prefixes and numeral classifiers: Two kinds of lexico-grammatical unitizers, Lingua 168, 57–84 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Gjicali, J. Astuto, A. Lipnevich, Relations among language comprehension, oral counting, and numeral knowledge of ethnic and racial minority young children from low-income communities, Early Childhood Research Quarterly 46, 5–19 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Corbett, Universals in the syntax of cardinal numerals, Lingua 46, 355–368 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gvozdanović, Numerals In: The Encyclopaedia of Language and Linguistics 8, 736–739 (Elsevier, ed. 2, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zhuravlev, The category of number in Russian adverbs, VoprosyJazykoznanija 5, 38–56 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ivanov, The Numeral: What words are included in this part of speech?, The Rus. Lang. at School and at home 5, 3–5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Krylov, The experience of studying the modern Mongolian language. Quantitative aspect, VoprosyJazykoznanija 5, 15–23 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Khachaturyan, The category of nominal numeral in Mano (Southern Mande), Voprosy Jazykoznanija 5, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Xiang, B. Harizanov, M. Polinsky, E. Kravtchenko, Processing morphological ambiguity: An experimental investigation of Russian numerical phrases, Lingua 121, 548–560 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- E. Rudnitskaya, The internal structure of a numerical construction with a classifier in Korean, VoprosyJazykoznanija 1, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L. Chesnokova, The category of number and ways of its expression in modern Russian, (TGPI, Taganrog, 1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.