SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- M. Markov, Technology and efficiency of social management (Bukinist, Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- G.E. Hall, L.F. Quinn, D.M. Gollnick, Introduction to teaching. Making a difference in student learning (SAGE Publications, USA, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- E.I. Pilyugina, O.V. Berezhnova, Psychological follow-up in the individual and professional development of a university student, Young scientist 10, 289–291 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Bezyuleva, Psychological and pedagogical follow-up in the professional adaptation of high school and university students, 63, Monograph (Moscow Psychology-Social Institute, Moscow, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Berezina, Emotional risk-free educational environment and true emotions, Bulletin of Moscow Region State University. Psychological sciences 3, 16–22 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Moskova, Personal factors of student emotional disadaptation,Doctoral theses in Psychology (2008). [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Smirnov, N.G. Zhivayev, Levels of subjective control and student adaptation, Bulletin of P.G. Demidov Yaroslavl State University. The Humanities 6, 53–58 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Elgina, Student social adaptation, Bulletin of Buryat State University 5, 162–166 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Bezyuleva, Psychological and pedagogical follow-up in the professional adaptation of high school and university students, 76, Monograph (Moscow Psychology-Social Institute, Moscow, 2008). [Google Scholar]
- J. Hunsley, Psychological testing and psychological assessment: a closer examination, Volume 57, American Psychologist 2, 139–140 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Miquelon, R.J. Vallerand, F.M.E. Grouzet, G. Cardinal, Perfectionism, academic motivation, and psychological adjustment: an integrative model, Volume 31, Personality and social psychology bulletin 7, 913–924 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.