SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- L.A. Ogorodnikova, Tomsk State University Bulletin Nominal and verbal constructions of the genitive case in the works by writers and publicists of the second half of the 18th century, 369, 33–37 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Ogorodnikova, Contemporary science: actual problems of theory and practice. Ser. Humanitarian sciences The paradigm of the genitive case in negative constructions with transitive and intransitive verbs (based on fiction and journalistic texts of the second half of the 18th century), 5, 146–148 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Vinogradov, Essays on the History of Russian Literary Language of the 17th - 19th Centuries (1982) [Google Scholar]
- E.S. Shternina, Category of negation: logical- linguistic aspect, Philology. Questions of theory and practice 9 (15), 2, 211–214 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Ludolph, Russian Grammar 89. (1937) [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Kuznetsov, Essays on the morphology of the PreSlavic language, 150. (1961) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Paducheva, Questions of linguistics, Genetive of the objective compelement in a negative sentence, 6, 21–43 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Loktev, Bulletin of Cherepovets State University. Ser. Philological sciences, Negative genitive sentences in modern Russian, 4, 2, 76–78 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Jorge Hankamer, Auxiliaries and Negation in English. 6 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hosseini, F.S. Ganbari-Erdi, Young scientist, Double negation in Russian and Persian, 3, 983–987 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.N. Desheulina, Proceedings of RAS, Excessive and Variant Case Nouns in Modern Russian, VI, 2, 322–340 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Plotnikova, Moscow University Herald. Ser. 9. Philology, Choice of the genitive ending for singular masculine nouns in the history of the Russian language, 6, 134–145 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Veryovkin, Birthday man, (1774) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Lomonosov, Selected Works, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kapnist, Collected Works, 1, (1960) [Google Scholar]
- G.R Derzhavin, A.D. Galakhov, Selected works, Historical and literary anthology of the new period of Russian literature, (1898) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Novikov, Novikov and his contemporaries, Selected Works, (1961) [Google Scholar]
- M. Popov, Leisure or collected works, St. Petersburg, (1772) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Radishchev, Complete collection of Works, 1, (1938) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Bogoroditsky, Essays on Linguistics and the Russian Language, 228, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.M. Karamzin, Letters of the Russian traveler, (1986), [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.