SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- L.A. Ibragimova, G.A. Petrova., M.P. Trofimenko Bulletin of the Nizhnevartovsk State Humanitarian University. Competence–based approach–methodological basis of modern education, №1, 57–66 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- L. Ibragimova, I. Skobeleva Conditions for creation and development of media culture in students of secondary professional education, Mediaeducation. №1, 89–94. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Novikova. XX All-Russian Student Scientific and Practical Conference of Nizhnevartovsk State University. Features of the development of creative imagination of senior preschool children with speech impairment, 381–385 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Safonova, A.S. Suntsova., R.G. Aslaeva Integration of education. A study of orientation to a personal model of interaction with children as a structural component of teachers' readiness for inclusive education, Vol. 23, №1, 50–65 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Snegireva., E.A. Novikova XXI International scientific-practical conference World Science: Problems and innovations Theoretical aspects of the problem of creative imagination in scientific knowledge, 145–150 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Doronin. Imagination as a way of creative counseling of imaginative reality. Thesis. Saratov, 5–7 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Kirillova. Initial forms of creative imagination in children. Preschooleducation, № 2, 41–46 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Komarova. Children in the world of creativity. – Moscow, 190 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Ibragimova., I.E. Skobeleva Bulletin of Nizhnevartovsk State University. Electronic educational resources as an important element in ensuring the quality training of future mid-level specialists, №3, 16–20 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Korolyova. Volgograd Development of creative abilities of 5-7-year old children: diagnostics, system of classes (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.