SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- V. Khomyakov non-Standard vocabulary in the structure of the English language of the national period. Abstract. doctor. Dis. ... kand. Philo. sciences'. L., (1980). [Google Scholar]
- N. Beregovskaya Youth slang: formation and functioning. Questions of linguistics. 46–52 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- D. Smirnov Youth slang from Stalin to the present day Komsomolskaya Pravda, 21, (04.09.2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. Arnold Stylistics of modern English. 116 (M.: Enlightenment, 1990). [Google Scholar]
- I. Alekseeva Introduction to translation studies. 203 (6th edition. M.: ACADEMIA, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. Black Metaphor. — Metaphor theory. 186 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- E. Matyushenko, Borrowing as one of the most productive ways of formation of units of modern youth slang Social variants of the language - II: materials international science. Conf. 386 – 389 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- The online slang dictionary (American, English and Urban slang) [Google Scholar]
- Alexey Kalinin: English-Russian and Russian-English slang dictionary. 226, (Publisher: M: Living language, 2016). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mazurova Dictionary of slang common among informal youth associations Psychological problems of studying informal youth associations. (2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.