SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- O.G. Mishanova, MSPH, Scientific and methodological support of the problem of pedagogical management of communicative education of younger schoolchildren, 146. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Great psychological encyclopedia.St.Petersburg:CGI “Print” Retrieved from:http://psychology.academic.ru/ (2016). [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Asmolov ME, How to design universal learning activities in elementary school.From action to thought:a manual for teachers, 160, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A.A.PS. Maksimova, The development of communicative skills of younger schoolchildren in role-playing games, 1, 30–34. (2015). [Google Scholar]
- GEF:Primary general education.SFT. Retrieved from:http://standart.edu.ru/ (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Asmolov, G.V. Burmenskaya, I.A. Volodarskaya, O.A. Karabanova, S.V. Molchanov, N.G. Salmina, NPJ, Designing universal learning activities in high school, 1 (5), 104–110 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Balashov MEIaE.On the development of universal educational activities, 5, 69–73 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Drozdova, T.A. Smirnova PSQoTaP, Formation of communicative universal educational actions of younger schoolchildren as the leading result of training, ‘ 5 (59), 182–184 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.S.YS. Zhirkova Methods and techniques for the formation of communicative universal learning activities in computer science lessons, 6, 88–91, Retrieved from:https://moluch.ru/archive/65/10822/ (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A.K.AM. Kolesnikov Modern educational technologies for the future of the teacher [Modern educational technologies in the light of the requirements of the Federal State Educational Standards of Higher Vocational Education], 1, 34–38 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.B.FE. Lebedintsev, Individual educational programs of schoolchildren, 6, 189–197. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Lebedintsev PE, Individual training sessions in a small school, 9, 173–180 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Lebedintsev, N.M. Gorlenko PE, Positions of teachers in the course of training in individual educational programs, 9, 224–231 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Luzin, ESPBaA, Integration of modern technologies:an effective means of personality-oriented developmental education in elementaryschool, 10, 58–62 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Nagaychenko, T.V. Petuhova IPaPiE, Innovative programs and other educational projects, 2, 51–54 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Udovikova, St.PEB, Technologies for the formation of communicative UUD “Planning for educational cooperation” St.Petersburg, 4, 7–9, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.O. Tkachenko, S.V. NT, Salnikova Starting diagnosis of the level of formation of UUD at first graders, 6, 3–9 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Khutorskoy MEIE, Methods of designing and organizing metasubject educational activities of students, 2, 7–23 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Chertushkina St.PEB, Formation of communicativeUUD at primary school lessons by means of social situations modeling, 4 7–9 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Shcherbacheva, S.G. Zheltova EaISM, ImplemEentation of the meta-subject approach in the educational process of the gymnasium, 6 12–16 (2014). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.