SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- A. Bonde, A study of the English and the German translations of Alexander I. Solzhenitsyn’s “The Gulag Archipelago”, I (PETER LANG, Berne, Frankfort on the Main, New York, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- P. Sopory, J.P. Dillard, The persuasive effects of metaphor:A meta-analysis, Human Communication Research 28 (3), 382–419 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fan LiPing, Literature review on the cognitive approach to metaphor, Procedia Computer Science 131, 925–928 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Marugina, Conceptual metaphor as a model generating literary discourse, Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences 154, 112–117 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Lakoff, The contemporary theory of metaphor (Chicago, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- R. Gibbs, The poetics of mind (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Chudinov, Metaphoric mosaic in contemporary political communication (Ural State Pedagogical University, Ekaterinburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Kurbanov, S.G. Noskova, System of metaphoric models in Russian and Americandisability mass media discourse, Advances in Social Science, Education and Humanities Research 97, 206–208 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago (translated by Thomas P.Whitney) (Harper & Row, Publishers, New York, Evanston, San Francisco, London, 1974) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago (PROZAiK, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Ter-Minasova, The war and peace of languages and cultures (SLOVO, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.