SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- E.A. Khitskov, S.V. Veretekhina, A.V. Medvedeva, E.G. Shmakova, A. Kotenev Eurasian J. of Analyt. Chem. 12, 5 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Porter, Country competitive advantages (International economics, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- S. Vasin, L. Gamidullaeva E. Shkarupeta I. Palatkin T. Vasina Eur. Res. Stud. J. 21, 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Khalin, A.V. Yurkov, Y.V. Kosov, Communications in Comp. and Inf. S., 745 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kukartsev, E.A. Chzhan, V.S. Tynchenko, O.A. Antamoshkin, A.A. Stupina, J. of Sib. Fed. Uni. - Hum. and Soc. S. 11, 5 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Lyapuntsova, Y. Belozerova I. Drozdova G. Afanas'Ev, E. Okunkova MATEC Web of Conf., 251 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Pavlekovskaya, A. Urintsov O. Staroverova Y. Nefedov Proc. of the Eur. Conf. on Knowl. Man., 2 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Golova, A.F. Sukhovey, Econ. of Reg. 14, 3 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bereznoy, R. Saygitov Vestnik Ros. Akad. Med. Nauk 71, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Galvanovsky, I.V Bushmarin, V.M. Zhukovskaya, Russia's competitiveness in the 90s. Cross-country macroeconomic analysis (RAS Institute for World Economy and International Relations, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Putin, Russian newspaper. Retrieved from: http://www.rg.ru/2012/01/30/putin-ekonomika.html (Jan 30 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Anikin, Competitiveness of Russia, priorities of strategic cooperation with foreign countries and challenges for national security (Russian Institute for Strategic Studies, Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- Global Competitiveness Index. Retrieved from: https://gtmarket.ru/ratings/global-competitiveness-index/info (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Blyakhman, Three colors of economic time: achievements and problems of the Russian economy (CPI SPGUTD, Saint-Petersburg, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.O. Tolstykh, E.V. Shkarupeta, I.A. Shishkin, O.V. Dudareva, N.N. Golub, Adv. in Int. Sys. and Comp., 622 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The development of the digital ecosystem: direct and indirect effects for the economy. Retrieved from: http://www.forecast.ru/_ARCHIVE/Presentations/DBelousov/2018-03-31IT-ECO.pdf (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.V. Danilchenko, N.V. Fedorova, Mod. the dev. of socio-econ. pot. of the terr. in the cont. of modern chall. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The concept and model of inter-sectoral and inter regional REC “Space information systems and technologies”. Retrieved from: http://sbras.ru>files/news/docs/ohotkin_21_02_2019.pdf (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.