SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- Superanskaya AV, Podolskaya N V, Vasilyeva N V 2012 General terminology: Theory issues (Moscow: Librokom) [Google Scholar]
- Morova OL 2017 Pragmatic potential of the means of speech contact Language and the world of the studied language ed A Zaraysky (Saratov: Saratov Social and Economic Institute) chapter 8 pp 75–79 [Google Scholar]
- Manerko LA 2018 Cognitive terminology as a reflection of the anthropocentric and constructive view of terminological systems and special discourse Cognitive language studies 34 720 [Google Scholar]
- Khizhnyak SP 2016 Cognitive and traditional terminology Russian language and literature in the educational process ed O Avdevnina (Saratov: Publishing House «Mark») pp. 94–100 [Google Scholar]
- Danilov KV 2017 Differentiation of the British and American concept CRIME (on the material of legal terminology) Language - communication - education: research methodology and teaching practice ed E Balashova (Saratov: IP Koval Ju.V.) pp. 35–37 [Google Scholar]
- Khizhnyak SP 2017 The ratio of naive and scientific legal pictures of the world News of higher educational institutions 2 (42) 88 [Google Scholar]
- Khizhnyak SP 2015 Legal picture of the world as a basis for studying the specifics of the legal culture of different countries and foreign languages Bulletin of the Saratov State Law Academy 5 (106) 212 [Google Scholar]
- Leychik VM 2009 Terminology: the subject, methods, structure (Moscow: Librokom) [Google Scholar]
- Kuznetsova Yu A 2017 The concept of “LAW” in the scientific legal and everyday worldview of the world of the English language Language world of the studied language ed A Zaraysky (Saratov: Saratov Social and Economic Institute) pp. 61–66 [Google Scholar]
- Kharitonova V.Yu 2008 Frame and categorical organization of the euphemistically objectified concept of THEFT Bulletin of the Chelyabinsk State Pedagogical University 3 275 [Google Scholar]
- Timofeeva NP 2016 On the nature of the evaluation of terminological concepts Language. Socium Culture ed A Zaraysky (Saratov: Saratov Social and Economic Institute) pp. 54–58 [Google Scholar]
- Richman KL 2002 Legal Strangers, and Parents: Negotiating Parental and Sexual Identity in Family Law Law and Society Association (36) 2 285 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kaganas F, Diduck A 2004 Incomplete Citizens: Changing Images of Post-Separation Children The Modern Law Review (67) 6 959 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rollins J 2002 AIDS, Law, and the Rhetoric of Sexuality The Journal of the Law and Society Association (36) 1 161 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sarat A, Felstiner A 1995 Divorce Lawyers and Their Clients: Power and Meaning in the Legal Process (New York: Oxford Univ. Press) [Google Scholar]
- Martin EA 2003 Dictionary of Law (Oxford: Oxford Univ. Press) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.