SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- I.A. Conger, Inspiring Others: the Language of Leadership, Academy of Management Executive, 5 (1), 31–45, (1991), Retrieved from: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/f323/ffaf9a6bbed20b154e4b5775cf3f33dc0ff9.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M. Honey, B. Moeller Teachers' beliefs and technology integration: Different values, different understanding, (New York, Center for Technology in Education, 1990), Retrieved from: https://files.eric.ed.gov/funtext/ED326203.pdf [Google Scholar]
- M. Fullan, M. Langworthy How New Pedagogies Find Deep Learning, (2014), Retrieved from: http://www.michaeliullan.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/3897.Rich_Seam_web.pdf [Google Scholar]
- D. Hymes, On linguistic theory, communicative competence, and the education of disadvantaged children, In M.L. Wax, S.A. Diamond & F. Gearing (Eds.), Anthropological perspectives on education, 51–66, (New York, Basic Books, 1971) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Zimnaya, Competency - Competence: the subject transformation, Higher education today, 2 (34), 47–51, (Akmeologia, 2010), Retrieved from: https://elibrary.ru/download/elibrary_18046692_18945290.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Tatur, Competency-based approach in the description of results and standards design of higher professional education, Higher education today, 3, 20–26 (Moscow, 2004), Retrieved from: https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=28375248 [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Senashenko, T.B. Mednikova, Competency- based approach in higher education: myth and reality, Higher education in Russia, 5, 34–46, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Chomsky, Syntactic Structures (The Hague, Mouton, 1957), Retrieved from: http://www.linguist.univ-paris-diderot.fr/~edunbar/ling499b_spr12/readings/syntactic_structures.pdf [Google Scholar]
- R.W. White, Motivation reconsidered: The concept of competence. Psychological Review, 66 (5), 297–333, (1959), Retrieved from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1037/h0040934 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Raven, Competence in Modern Society: Its Identification, Development and Release, 251, (London, H.K.Lewis, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- W. Hutmacher, Key competencies for Europe, Report of the Symposium Berne, Switzerland 2730 March 1996. Council for Cultural cooperation (CDCC) a Secondary Education for Europe, (Strasburg, 1997), Retrieved from: https://files.eric.ed.gov/fulltext/ED407717.pdf [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Kuzmina, The professionalism of the teacher's personality and the master of industrial training, 117, (Moscow, Higher School, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Tatur, Competence in the quality model of specialist training. Higher education today, 3, 20–26, (2004), https://elibrary.ru/item.asp?id=21823723 [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Zeer, A.V. Streltsov, Technological Platform for Realization of Students ’ Individual Educational Trajectories in a Vocational School, IEJME - Mathematics Education, 11, 7, 2639–2650, (2016), Retrieved from: http://www.ieime.com/download/technological-platform-for-realization-of-students-individual-educational-traiectories-in-a.pdf [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Khutorskoy, Key competencies as a component of personality-oriented education paradigm, Narodnoe obrazovanie, 2, 58–64, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- T.D. Dubovitskaya, Diagnosis of the importance of the subject for the development of the student's personality, Vestnik OGU, 2, 70–75, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Lukashenko, Development of research competence of University students in a multi-level training, Bulletin of Tyumen State University, 2, 100–110, (University of Tyumen, 2012). [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Elder, E.F. Wonderlic, Methods KOT (a Brief indicative selection test answers, The questionnaire of diagnostics of intelligence (IQ), Retrieved from: https://psycabi.net/testy/379-metodika-kot-kratkij-orientirovochnyj-otborochnyj-test-s-otvetami-v-n-buzina-e-f-vanderlik-oprosnik-diagnostiki-intellekta-iq [Google Scholar]
- O.N. Istratova, Methodology of KOS (by V.V. Sinyavsky, and B.A. Fedorishin), 375, (Rostov-on- Don, Phoenix, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. Branden, The Power of Self-Esteem, (1992), Retrieved from: http://www.al-edu.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Branden-The-Psychology-Of-Self-Esteem-1966-2001.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.