SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- I.V. Stavrov, Tendencies of demographic development of non-Han nationalities of Northeastern China (beginning of the 21st century). Herald of the Far Eastern Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, No4 146–151, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Tabulation on the 2010 population census of the people's republic of china, China statistics press Retrieved from: http://www.stats.gov.cn/english/Statisticaldata/CensusData/rkpc2010/indexch.htm (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Bespyatov, China ethnic 2010 Retrieved from: http://pop-stat.mashke.org/china-ethnic-2010.htm (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Ganshin, I.V. Ushakov, China: Economic- geographical essay. Moscow, Mysl, 2004.. [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Abramova, Regional dimension of the sociocultural space of modern China (Inner Mongolian Autonomous Region) Actual problems of the development of the PRC in the process of its regionalization and globalization. Chita: Transbaikalian State University, 13–20, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Voronina, Mongols of China: an ethno- geographical essay. Literature and culture of Siberia, the Far East and Eastern foreign countries. Problems of intercultural communication. Vladivostok: Far Eastern Federal University, 120–127, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.