SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- E.L. Guseinova, E.E. Guseinova, Organizational and pedagogical conditions for the development of professional competencies in the technical students' individual work through the example of studying the discipline “Hydraulics and fluid mechanics”, European J. of Contemporary Ed., 7 (1), 118–126 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A.Z. Ibatova, N.V. Ippolitova, S.K. Mukhametgaliyeva, A.E. Rodionova, K.N. Yagafarova, L.N. Ikonnikova, Lifelong professional education in the Russian federation: Personal aspect (research article, Scopus), Int. J. of Environmental and Sci. Ed., 11 (16), 9426–9436 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Shangareev, Role of employee motivation in an industrial occupational risk management system, IOP Conf. Ser. Earth and Environmental Sci., 194 (2), 1–7 (2018). Article number 022033 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Yusupov, Resource of Russian religious and philosophical tradition in a constructive relationship with west, European Proc. of Social and Behavioural Sci. (RPTSS 2018 – Int. Conf. on Res. Paradigms Transformation in Social Sci.), 50, pp. 1402–1408 (2018). DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2018.12.171 [Google Scholar]
- A. Mecke, I. Lee, J.R. Baker jr., M.M. Banaszak Holl, B.G. Orr, Eur. Phys. J. E 14, 7 (2004) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Mukhtasarova, F.G. Safin, State of modern Russian youth toleranc, European Proc. of Social and Behavioural Sci. (RPTSS 2018 – Int. Conf. on Res. Paradigms Transformation in Social Sci.), 50, pp.206–213 (2018). DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2018.12.26 [Google Scholar]
- Campbell James and Walberg Herbert Olympiad Studies: Competitions Provide Alternatives to Developing Talents That Serve National Interests, Roeper ReviewA J. on Gifted Ed., 33, (1, SI), 8–17 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Domoshnitsky, V. Bugaenko, R. Yavich, Int. Mathematical Internet Olympiad IMSCI'11: The 5th Int. MultiConf. on Society, Cybernetics and Informatics, II, pp. 268–273 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Petersen, P. Wulff, The German Physics Olympiad-identifying and inspiring talents, European J. of Physics, 38 (3), 034005 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M C. Pyrt, Talent development in science and technology, Int. HDB Giftedness T, 427–37 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Marsh, D. Chessor, R. Craven, L. Roche, The effects of gifted and talented programs on academic self-concept – the big fish strikes again, American Ed. Res. J., 32, 285–319 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.