SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- G. Allport Attitudes and opinions (Lawrence Erlbaum Associates Publishers, London, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- Z. F. Beykont The power of culture: Teaching across language difference (Harvard Education Publishing Group, Cambridge, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- K. A. Appiah The ethics of identity (Princeton University Press, New Haven, 2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Helms Handbook for ESL teachers of Arab Students Retrieved from: https://sfsudspace.calstate.edu/bitstream/handle/10211.3/139765/AS361984A336.pdf?sequence=1 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- P. Brown, S. Levinson Politeness: some universals in language usage (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Barakat, JPC, Arabic Gestures, VI (4), 749–787 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- A. Benahnia, ESJ, Application of Motivation in Arab EFL/ESP Learners’ settings: A Socio-cultural Approach, 13.4, 73–86 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Chamberlain, ISC, Recognizing and responding to cultural differences in the education of culturally and linguistically diverse learners, 40, 195–211 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. I. Sadek, Arab Students’ Attitudes toward western Culture and Motivation to Learn English Retrieved from: https://dspace.aus.edu:8443/xmlui/bitstream/handle/11073/41/29.232-2007.02%20Gihane%20Sadek.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Pathania, Academ00E9;, Teachers role in Quality Enhancement and Value Education, 24(1), 19–25 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y.K. Singh, R. Nath, Education in emerging Indian society (New Delhi, APH Publishing Corporation, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. Roshan, P. Poonam, J.S. Devendra, IJCMAS, Decline of Ethics and Moral Values in Present Scenario – An Analysis, 7 09, 1085–1092 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.S. Ackerman, B. L. Gross, JME, Instructor Feedback: How Much Do Students Really Want–, 32, 2, 172–181 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bhagat, IJIP, Ethical Indian education system – a need of the nation, 3, 2, 7, 100–104 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.