SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- G.U. Soldatova, Psychology of inter-ethnic tension (Moscow: Smysl, 1998) 389 p. [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Phinney, Ethnic Identity in Adolescents and Adults: Rev. of Res., Psychol. Bull., 108, 499–514 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Abdina, H.S. Abdildina, A.G. Gappasova, D.N. Valerievich, T.M. Sadykova, Foreign students’ social adaptation to the education environment of a higher educational institution: By the example of S.Seifullin Kazakh Agro-Technical University, Mediterranean J. of Social Sci., 6(5), 184–194 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I.I. Zaylalov, A.Ya. Zaripov, Spiritual culture of ethnic groups and ethnicity: axiological interpretation of the identity of the subject, The Problems of Oriental Studies, 3(69), 18–21 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.Ya. Zaripov, I.I. Zaylalov, The search for identity in the postmodern era: axiological paradoxes of ethnic identity (Ufa: USPTU, 2017) 67 p. [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Yusupov, Resource of Russian religious and philosophical tradition in a constructive relationship with the West, European Proceedings of Social and Behavioural Sciences (RPTSS 2018 – Int. Conf. on res. paradigms transformation in social sci.), 50, pp. 1402–1408 (2018). DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2018.12.171 [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Dolgopolov, L.A. Yasyukova, The role of the ethnic factor in the adaptation of students in Saint Petersburg, Theory and practice of physical culture, 7, 45–47 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.L. Guseinova, Organizational and pedagogical conditions for the development of professional competencies in the technical students' individual work through the example of studying the discipline “Hydraulics and fluid mechanics”, European J. of Contemporary Ed., 7(1), 118–126 (2018). DOI: 10.13187/ejced.2018.1.118 [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Ippolitova, S.K. Mukhametgaliyeva, A.E. Rodionova, K.N. Yagafarova, L.N. Ikonnikova, Lifelong professional education in the Russian Federation: Personal aspect, Int. J. of Environmental and Sci. Ed., 11(16), 9426–9436 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Mukhtasarova, F.G. Safin, State of modern Russian youth tolerance, European Proc. of Social and Behavioural Sci. (RPTSS 2018 – Int. Conf. on res. paradigms transformation in social sci.), 50, pp. 206–213 (2018). DOI: 10.15405/epsbs.2018.12.26 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Shaidullina, A.F. Amirov, V.S. Muhametshin, K.T. Tyncherov, Designing Economic Socialization System in the Educational Process of Technological University European J. of Contemporary Ed., 6(1), 149–158 (2017). DOI: 10.13187/ejced.2017.1.14. [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Simonova, A.V. Konysheva, N.V. Kotryahov, Peculiarities of reflexive position formation in students within the educational process at the university by information and communication technologies, Perspectives of Sci. and Ed., 36(6), 65–73 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Harris, R.D. Ravert, A.L. Sullivan, Adolescent Racial Identity: Self-Identification of Multiple and “Other”, Race/Ethnicities, Urban Ed., 52(6), 775–794 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.