SHS Web Conf.
Volume 69, 2019The International Scientific and Practical Conference “Current Issues of Linguistics and Didactics: The Interdisciplinary Approach in Humanities and Social Sciences” (CILDIAH-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- Letapurs T.V., Malykhina T.M., Kharitonov V.I. Scientific notes of Kursk State University. Kursk: Publishing Kursk State University. Activation of the process of teaching Russian language and speech culture based on information technologies. No.1 (2). 192–199 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Bates T. What´xs right and what's wrong about Coursera-style MOOCs. Retrieved from: http://www.tonybates.ca/2012/08/05/whats-right-and-whats-wrong-about-coursera-style-moocs (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Cormier D., Siemens G. EDUCAUSE Review Through the open door: open courses as research, learning, and engagement.. 45(4): 30–9. (2010). [Google Scholar]
- Daniel, J.. Journal of Interactive Media in Education. Making sense of MOOCs: Musings in a maze of myth, paradox and possibility 3, 1–20 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Falvo D. A., Solloway S. Tech Trends: Journal of the Association for Educational Communications and Technology, Constructing community in an online course. 48(5), 56–64 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Guo P.J. Kim J, Rubin R. Proceedings of the first ACM conference on Learning @ scale conference. Atlanta, Georgia. How Video Production Affects Student Engagement: An Empirical Study of MOOC Videos. 21–30 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Meyer R. The Atlantic. What it's like to teach a MOOC (and what the heck's a MOOC?). (2012) Retrieved from: http://bit.ly/2PbRxJr (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Siemens, G., & Downes, S. Good MOOCs, Bad Moocs. Retrieved from: http://chronicle.com/blogs/brainstorm/tag/udacity (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Zolotykhin S.A. Life Science Journal. Informal media learning development through Web 2.0, 11. 8s. 186–189 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- de Waard I., Abajian S., Gallagher M. S., Hogue R., Keskin N., Koutropoulos A., Rodriguez O.C. International Review of Research in Open and Distance Learning, Using mLearning and MOOCs to understand chaos, emergence, and complexity in education. 12(7), 94–115 (2011). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.