SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Newdidactics: Dialogue of cognitive and semantic approach|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- New Philosophic Encylopaedia, 2 (Mysl’, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Ramm, A Philosophic Encyclopedia. 2 (Soviet encyclopedia, Moscow, 1962) [Google Scholar]
- Psychological Vocabulary (Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of the USSR, Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- Psychology. Vocabulary (Politizdat, Moscow, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- Unabridged Psychological Vocabulary (Prajm-Evroznak St. Petersburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Bayer, The Educational System of Orphan Resilience Build-Up by Means of Physical Training and Sports in Orphanages (Moscow, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Danilin, Mind-bending, Psychedelia, and The Addiction Phenomenon. – M, (Tsentrpoligraf, Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Mukhina, The Person: The Myths and The Reality (National Book Center, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- F.O. Brentano, On The Origin of The Moral Perception (Aleteiya, St. Petersburg, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Maddi, D.M. Khoshaba, Journal of Personality Assessment, 63 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.S. Gurevich, Philosophic Anthropology (Omega-L, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. Deutsch, Psychological Encyclopedia (Piter, St. Petersburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.