SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Newdidactics: Dialogue of cognitive and semantic approach|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- I.V. Abakumova, Training and sense: sense formation in educational process (RGU Publ., Rostov-na-Donu, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Abakumova, P.N. Ermakov, I.A. Rudakova, Sense-Centrism in pedagogy. New understanding of didactic methods (RGU Publ., Rostov-na-Donu, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Abakumova, V.T. Fomenko, General theory of meaning, psychological concepts of meaning formation, sense didactics, 350-376 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Abakumova, L.Ts. Kagermazova, P.N. Ermakov, Technologies of the directed translation of meanings in practice of educational process: monograph (Credo Publ., Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Asmolov, Personality as a subject of psychological research (Moscow University Press, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- L.Ts. Kagermazova, I.V. Abakumova, Z.V. Masaeva, Russia, West, East: dialogue of cultures and civilizations. Collection of scientific works of the international scientific-practical conference, 257-259 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Leontiev, Psychology of meaning (Sense, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- Z.V. Masayeva, L.Ts. Kagermazova, Humanities, 4 (40), 122-126 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Sh. Murphy, Teaching and Teacher Education, 37, 165-168 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Stith, W.-M. Roth, Teaching and Teacher Education, 26, 363-370 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.