SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Newdidactics: Dialogue of cognitive and semantic approach|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- M.Y. Chernyshev, A.M. Zhuravleva, Integration of Education. 4, 107-117 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Abakumova, P.N. Ermakov, L.V. Kosikova, Meaning sphere of adolescents: the specifics of its development under the conditions of inclusive education (CREDO, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Chirkina, Uchyonye zapiski. Electronic scientific journal of Kursk State University. 2, 155-166 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Asmolov, B.S. Bratus, B.V. Zeygarnik, V.A. Petrovskiy, E.V. Subbotskiy, A.U. Kharash, L.S. Tsvetkova, Questions of Psychology. 3, 35-45 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- Abakumova, Teaching and meaning: the place of meaning formation in the process of education (Publishing House of Rostov State University, Rostov-on-Don, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Abakumova, Meaning didactics: handbook for masters degree candidates of the psychology and pedagogy departments (Southern Federal University Press, Rostov-on-Don, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Abakumova, M.V. Godunov, D.V. Pen’kov, The strategies of meaning formation: the potential of modern research (CREDO, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Kuzenko, Deformation of the meaning sphere in teenagers with communicative and personality disorders (Rostov-on-Don, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Е.А. Koltunova, Psychological features of symbolisation in adolescent children with hearing impairment (Rostov-on-Don, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Lopatina, S.V. Nedolenko, S.B. Yakovlev, Logopedia. 2, 53-57 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Berns, The development of the concept of «I» and upbringing (Progress, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- Е.N. Korneeva, Non-standart children. The integrative regulation of the educational interaction of schoolchildren with developmental delay, childrent from migrants families and gifted children (Akademia razvitia, Yaroslavl, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Е. I. Bayeva, North Caucasian psychological journal. 4(12), 21-27, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Symanovsky, N.G. Ershova, Yaroslavl Pedagogical Bulletin. 4, 135-142 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.