SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Newdidactics: Dialogue of cognitive and semantic approach|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- D. Shek, Family Therapy. 34(2), (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.B. Esina Ural medical journal. 8 (141), 38-42 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Zadarinsky, Social work: theories, methods, and practice. 1 (5), 24-33 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Idrisov, Annual final conference of the faculty of ChSU ser. “Natural Sciences” Diagnosis and therapy of adaptation disorder at the remote stage of a long-term emergency. 89-92 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Karayani, Yu.M. Karayani, Psychological assistance to military personnel in a combat situation (Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z.V. Masaeva? Problems of modern pedagogical education. 52-7, 586-593 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Abakumova, O.V. Telnova, Collection of materials of the II all-Russian Congress of psychologists of power structures of the Russian Federation Mechanisms of psychological protection as factors hindering the development of PTSD in combatants, 356-364 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z.V. Masaeva, L.TS. Kagermazova, Humanities. 4 (40), 122-126 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Reshetnikov, Mental trauma (2017) [Google Scholar]
- O. O. Adesope, T. Lavin, T. Thompson, C. Ungerleider, Review of Educational Research, 80(2), 207–245 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.