SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The motivational aspect of control and evaluation activities in education|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- H. Murray. Explorations in personality (Oxford Univ. Press, New York, 1938) [Google Scholar]
- McClelland, Human Motivation (Piter Publ, Saint-Petersburg, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Adams, J. of Abnormal and Social Psych. 67. 422–436 (1963) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Anastasi, Psychological testing (Pedagogika Publ., Moscow, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- B. Ananyev. Psuchology of educational assessment (Pedagogika Publ., Moscow, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- B. Weiner, J. of Educ. Psych. 71 (1), 3–25 (1979) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Mandel, Invitation to discussion on the reasons for absenteeism. 103–117 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A. Markova, Formation of learning motivation in school age (Prosveshchenie Publ., Moscow, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- E. Skinner, Perceived control: Motivation, coping, and development. Thought control of action (Hemisphere Publishing Corporation, London, 1992) [Google Scholar]
- H. Heckhausen, Motivation and activity (Piter Publ., Saint-Petersburg, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- V. Shadrikov, The development of junior schoolchildren in various educational systems (Logos Publ., Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Biggs, Teaching for Quality Learning at University Buckingham (The Society for Research into Higher Education and Open University Press, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- N. Efremova, Pedagogika. 3, 47-52 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Efremova, The Unity of Science: International Scientific Periodical Journal, 4-1, 27-30 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Efremova, Testing: the theory, development and use in the practice of the teacher (Natsionalnoye obrazovaniye Publ., Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mislevy, R. Almond, J. Lukas. (Educ.Testing Service, New York, 2003) A brief introduction to Evidence-Centered Design. (ETS Research Report RR-03-16) [Google Scholar]
- R. Mislevy, J. Behrens, K.K. Dicerbo, R Levy, Evidence-Centered Design, psychometrics. 4(1), 11–48 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S. Messick, Educ. Researcher, 32 (2), 13–23 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Toulmin, The uses of argument (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1958) [Google Scholar]
- N. Efremova, M. Seninets, American J. of Educ., 4 (2), 975-994 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- The Uses of Argument by Stephen E. Toulmin (Cambridge, Univ. Press, Cambridge, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- N. Efremova, American Journal of Educ. 4 (2), 1048-1065 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.