SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The motivational aspect of control and evaluation activities in education|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- D. Crystal, Language and the Internet (Cambridge University Press, New York, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Smirnitsky, Lexicology of the English language (MSU, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Kozyrev, V.D. Chernyak, Vestnik Cherepovets state University. 1, 32-38 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Bukina, Bulletin of Leningrad state University. 99-102 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Jakobson, On Language (New York, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Akhmanova, Dictionary of linguistic terms (URSS, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Rucinska, Russian speech: a popular scientific journal. 4, 46-49 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Wodehouse, Piccadilly Jim (Penguin Books, London, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Wodehouse, The World of Mr. Mulliner (Barie & Jenkins, London, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- Pocket Oxford Dictionary of Current English (Oxford at the Clarenden Press, Oxford, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- The Concise Oxford Dictionary of Current English, seventh edition (Oxford Univ. Press, Bombay, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- O. M. Karpova, English lexicography: Textbook for students of philological faculties of higher educational institutions (Academy, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Moiseev, English Lexicography: teaching aid: for students of specialties 022900 “Translation and translation studies” and 022600 “Theory and methods of teaching foreign languages” (Omsk state University Publ., Omsk, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Oxford Advanced Learners’ Dictionary of Current English (Oxford Univ. Press, Oxford, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.