SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Philosophy of Education: Challenges of the new methodology|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- The popularity of social networks in Russia depends on age. The poll. https://regnum.ru/news/society/2379117.html [Google Scholar]
- V. Kaplan, Temptation by virtual reality (2006) https://foma.ru/iskushenie-virtualnojrealnostyu.html [Google Scholar]
- The mission in virtual space cannot substitute the parish work, but has to supplement it, the Head of the Russian Church emphasized. https://pravoslavie.ru/59208.html [Google Scholar]
- T. Matiash, “… I feel power!” Internet as a new measurement in the parochial space. Interview with the celibate priest Makari (Markish). https://pravoslavie.ru/47476.html [Google Scholar]
- F. Kozyrev, Methodological resources of improvement of quality of teaching of religion at high school. [Google Scholar]
- About the profession of a teacher of “The bases of Orthodox culture”. https://rostov.postupi.online/vuz/dgtu/professiya/uchitel-osnov-pravoslavnojkultury/ [Google Scholar]
- In DSTU there is a set of students on training in the program of professional retraining “The orthodox educational psychologist”. http://rostoveparhia.ru/eparkhija-segodnja/eparkhialnye-otdely/otdel-religioznogo-obrazovanija-i-katehizacii/v-dgtu-osushchestvlyaetsya-nabor-na-obuchenie-po-programme-professionalnoyperepodgotovki-pravoslavn/ [Google Scholar]
- V. Kaplan, How to teach “The bases of Orthodox culture”. https://foma.ru/kak-prepodavat-opk.html [Google Scholar]
- T. Olenich, A. Koriakin, Scientific works of the Don theological seminary with participation of “Orthodox Culture and Theology” department of the Don State Technical University: collection. Rostov-on-Don, DSTU, 144-152 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Lagunov, Space and time. 4(10), 126-128, (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.