SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Philosophy of Education: Challenges of the new methodology|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- Federal law of October 6, 2003 No.131-Fz “On the general principles of local government organization in the Russian Federation” (2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Vydrin. Herald of the Ural Institute of Economics, Management and Law. 2, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Vasilyev. Journal of Russian law. 4, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Mental programs and modal models of social behavior in the South of Russia: monograph (Social and humanitarian knowledge, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Avdonin. Pro Nunc. Modern political processes. 1, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Volkov, A.V. Lubsky, V.P. Voytenko, Yu.S. Panfilova. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 12, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Lubsky, E.Y. Kolesnykova, R.A. Lubsky. International Journal of Environmental and Science Education. 11 (16), (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Volkov, K.V. Vodenko, A.V. Lubsky, A.K. Degtyarev, I.P. Chernobrovkin. Information. 20 (7), (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Bedrik, I.P. Chernobrovkin, A.V. Lubskiy, Y.G. Volkov, N.A. Vyalykh. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 9 (5), (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.