SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Philosophy of Education: Challenges of the new methodology|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- C. Kramsch, Context and culture in language teaching (1993) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Lange, R.M. Paige, Culture as the Core: Perspectives on Culture in Second Language Learning (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E.T. Hall, Beyond culture (1976) [Google Scholar]
- E.N. Puzankova, A.I. Uman, M.A. Fedorova, M.N. Skatkin, The prospects for the development of domestic pedagogy (2010) [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Hughes, An argument for culture analysis in the second language classroom (1986) [Google Scholar]
- G. Robinson-Stuart, H. Nocon, MLG, 80(4), 435-436 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Altman, What is second language teaching (1981) [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Richards, Communicative Language Teaching Today (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. Harmer, How to teach English (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Kane, The acquisition of cultural competence: An ethnographic framework for cultural studies curricula (1991) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Crawford-Lange, D. Lange, Doing the unthinkable in the second-language classroom: A process for integration of language and culture (1984) [Google Scholar]
- M. Byram, LCC, 1(1), 15-31 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- N. Seelye, Teaching culture: Strategies for intercultural communication (1994) [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Kleinsasser, TTE, 9 (4), 373-383 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- R. H. Moos, E. Trickett, Classroom environment scale manual (1987) [Google Scholar]
- R. Jurasek, Using ethnography to bridge the gap between study abroad and the on-campus language and culture curriculum (1995) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Heath, Beyond language: Social and cultural factors in schooling language minority students (1986) [Google Scholar]
- V. Edwards, S. Rehorick, CLMR, 46 (3), 469-493 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- W. B Gudykunst & Y. Y. Kim, Readings on communicating with strangers: An approach to intercultural communication (1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.