SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Philosophy of Education: Challenges of the new methodology|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- N. N. Fedotova, Knowledge. Understanding. Ability, 2, 52-62 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Nesmeyanov, G.S. Kharlamova, Y.T. Isaeva, N.A. Malishevskaya, V.G. Tahtamishev, MJLTM, 9, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nestler, S. Humberg, D. Felix, Psychological Methods, 24, 291-308 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Suk, S.G. West; K.L Fine, K.J. Grimm, Psychological Methods, 24, 269-290 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Driver, C. Voelkle, Psychological Methods, 23, 774-799 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Vogler, Gender & Society, 33, 439-462 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Shpet, Philosophical etudes (Progress, Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Shpet, Works (Pravda, Moscow, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Bakhtin, Works of the 1920s (Next, Kyiv, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- E. Husserl, Logical studies. Cartesian meditations. Crisis of European Sciences and transcendental phenomenology. The crisis of European humanity and philosophy. Philosophy as a strict science (ACT, Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Swassjan, the Man in the maze of identities (Evidentis, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.