SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The meeting of generations in educational space|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- F.I. Girenok, Clip consciousness (Prospect, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Toffler, Shock of the future (AST, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. Toffler, Third Wave (AST, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. McLuhan, The Gutenberg Galaxy. The Becoming of a Man Printing (Prospect, Moscow, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. McLuhan, Understanding Media (Prospect, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Azarenok, Hum. Psych. in the modern world: mat. of the All-Rus. Jub. Scien. Conf. dedicate. to the 120th birthday of S. L. Rubenstein, 5, 101–113 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.G. Lankin, O.A. Grigoryeva, Socis, 7, 78-84 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Lankin, Book as an information and technological basis of culture (RAS, Moscow, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- K.G. Frumkin, Topos: lit. and philos. j. 9, 3-8 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ksenchuk, Systemic Thinking. The boundaries of mental models and systemic vision of the world (Case, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Soloviev, Attention as an organic force. The experience of the biological theory of attention (Librocom, Moscow, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- K.S. Nogales, Theory of Generations XYZ (Prosvet, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Shamis, E. The theory of generations. Baby Boomer Strategy (Synergy, Rostov-on-Don, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Nosova, Siber. Psych. J., 49, 81–85 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.