SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||The meeting of generations in educational space|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- D. Tappscott, Growing up digital: The rise of the net generation (McGraw Hill, New York, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Kotlyarova, Humanitarian and social sciences. II, 80-85 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. Pishchik, Russian Psychological Journal. I, 215-236 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Pishchik, A. Gavrilova, N. Sivrikova, Russian Psychological Journal. I, 245-264. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Savin-Baden, D. Burden, Postdigital Science and Education I, 123 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sivrikova, V. Zherebkina, M. Postnikova, Russian Psychological Journal, I, 70-87. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ereshchenko, E. Zubareva, S. Zubareva, INTED2019 Proceedings, I, 5895-5899 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.