SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||The meeting of generations in educational space|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- The Russian Federation Government Order “Strategy of actions in the interests of citizens of the older generation until 2025”[electronic resource]https://mtrud.rk.gov.ru/ru/document/show/980 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Project “lifelong learning” [electronic resource]https://hracademy.ru/hrarticle/obuchenie-v-techenie-jizni-life-long-learning.html (2014) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Sidorchuk. Collection of materials i/n scientific and practical conference “Social policy and social work in the socio-cultural XXI century.”University J. КохановскиUJK, Poland. 583−588 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Postnikova. Psychology of intergenerational relations in modern Russia. Abstract. dis. doct. psych. sciences. SPb. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Smantser. Collection of scientific reports Association of professors of Slavic countries (APS) Bulgaria, 17−23 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- L.S. Feuer, The Conflict of Generation: the Character and Significance of Student Movement. New York (1969). [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Paniotto, V. S. Maksimenko, Quantitative methods in sociological research. Kiev (2003). [Google Scholar]
- D. I. Feldstein, Education and science. News of the Ural branch of RAO 3(51), 3−11 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Mitina, Psychology of personal and professional development of subjects of education. St. Petersburg: Nestor-History (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Agapova, T. M. Kononygina, Education of the elderly. A guide for practical work. Orel: Publishing house of NP “Orlovskaya Pravda” (2001) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Sidorchuk, Smolensk State University News. 4, 433−444(2016) [Google Scholar]
- H.N. Sadykova. Sociocultural determination of continuity in intergenerational interaction. Abstract. dis. kan.soc. Sciences, Tyumen (2016). [Google Scholar]
- S. G. Spacibenko, Socio-political journal. 3, 112−125 (1995). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.