SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Organizational psychology and management psychology as a resource for the development of society in the context of global changes|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- S. Beer, Cybernetics and management (URSS, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Bespalko, Nature-friendly pedagogy (Narodnoye Obrazovanie, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Wiener, Cybernetics and society (AST, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.F. Talyzina, Workshop on pedagogical psychology (Academy, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Clarin, Innovation in learning: analysis of foreign experience (Luch, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Andreev, Zh. Fomicheva, N. Kotova, N. Kryukova, E. Murugova and E. Zhukova, Reference Points for the Design and Delivery of Degree Programmes in teaching languages (Deusto, Bilbao, 2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.