SHS Web Conf.
Volume 70, 2019Trends in the Development of Psycho-Pedagogical Education in the Conditions of Transitional Society (ICTDPP-2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||The psychology of education in the face of changes: risks and challenges of innovation|
|Published online||22 November 2019|
- L.F. Alwitt, A.A. Mitchell, Psychological processes and advertising effects (NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Publishers, Hillsdale, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- Izian Idris, Mohd Shukri Ab Yajid and Ali Khatibi. Journal of Social Sciences, 5(2), 104111, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Inkeles, A. R. Pratkanis, S. J. Breckler, A. G. Greenwald, Attitude structure and function (NJ.: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- W. Wells, S. Moriarty, J. Burnett, Advertising: Principles and Practice. (Peter, St. Petersburg, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Asmolov, Beyond Consciousness: Methodological Problems of Non-Classical Psychology (Sense, Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Leontyev, Psychology of meaning: nature, structure and dynamics of semantic reality (Sense, Moscow, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Abakumova, L.Ts. Kagermazova, P.N. Ermakov, Technologies of directional translation of meanings in the practice of the educational process (Credo, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Belousova, Educational Psychology, 9, 4-14, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Suroedova, Psychology of Education, 1, 4-17, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Kotler, Fundamentals of Marketing, (Williams, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Shaneov, Hidden human control. The Psychology of Manipulation (Publishing House AST, Moscow:, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. Trout, E. Rice, Positioning. The battle for recognition (Peter, St. Petersburg, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ilyinsky, Public Relations, Advertising, Marketing, Neurolinguistic Programming, (AST, East-West, Moscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- O.S. Posypanova, Economic Psychology: Psychological Aspects of Consumer Behavior (KSU named after KE Tsiolkovsky, Kaluga, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- V.Yu. Kotlyakov, Siberian Psychology Today, 2, 18-21, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Lebedev, O.V. Gordyakova, Psychological Impact: Mechanisms, Strategies, Opportunities for Counteraction, 129-141 (Institute of Psychology RAS, Moscow, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Shapovalenko, Age Psychology, (Academy, Moscow, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- O.E. Vanina, G.S. Alalykina, Theory and Practice of Social Development, 11, 121-124, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Klochko, Self-organization in psychological systems: problems of the formation of the mental space of an individual (an introduction to transpersive analysis) (Tomsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.